At 26 mths of age, surprising vocabulary, sentence construction and grammar from Mr Galen:
when looking through a book containing different construction vehicles, he said "construction site".
"your toothbrush is ALSO green".
when looking some picture book, he said "I PREFER this".
Mummy was trying to explain the difference between Galen's books and the library books in the car - he pointed to his books and commented "This is NOT other people's book". Astonishing paraphrase.
"Papa's car is going out MULTI STOREY CARPARK" every time the Prius exits from the carpark.
He proudly proclaimed "I sit in yellow aeroplane before" (referring to the Scoot aeroplane for the trip to Perth Australia in Mar 2014).
He is able to name the following brands of cars by sight: "HONDA, NISSAN, KIA, TOYOTA, AUDI, HYUNDAI".
What is Papa's car? - "TOYOTA PRIUS"!
When we wanted to bring him to swim, he commented "I am going McDonalds!". He is able to recognise the icons.
Icons/signages that he can recognise: Ikea, Courts, McDonalds, Toilet sign at airport, Train sign, Aeroplane Take off sign and Landing sign.
Competitive streak - When playing with other kids at the playground (especially the slide), he will climb up the slide quickly and exclaim to the other kid "I Win! I Faster!"....
No comments:
Post a Comment