Thursday, 19 December 2013

I don't want to go!

Around Oct 2013

Mr Galen was passionate about the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears. He could complete the sentences very well and we had fun reading the story to him and him saying "hard" to everything (daddy bear's porridge is hard, mummy bear's bed is hard). He eventually got them after awhile :)

He also loved this book called 'I don't want to go'. He actually gets the storyline of this boy who has gone to stay with ah ta and ah neh and he is very unadventurous, saying 'I don't want to go' to everything. He refers to this book by 'dont want' and baffled ah ma who cant read when he picked up this book and kept saying 'dont want don't want'. 

Afternote: when he started school in December 2013, he also "don't want to go (to school)"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment