Friday, 24 May 2013

Opps!

Friday 24 May 2013 (Vesak Day)

Mr Galen woke up early in the morning (at 6am!) as usual, doing his 360' spin around the bed and kicking us off the cozy bed. Daddy had no choice but to carry him out to the living room, so that Mummy could continue to snooze for a while.

Mr Galen still had his pacifier on as I set him down amongst in his toy corner. He picked up his plastic crab (the one for building sand castles with) in his left hand, and took out his pacifier with his right. In his usual mischievous self, he offered me his pacifier and withdrew it before it could touch my mouth. With both hands still in the air, he proceeded to put the plastic crab into his mouth! As soon as his mouth clamped down on the hard plastic (instead of the soft pacifier), his face changed and he realized immediately that he has chomped on the wrong object :)

Mr Galen quickly took the plastic crab out and stole a look at me, hoping that I did not see his 'Ooops' act. Of course I saw it and I laughed out loud. He was very sheepish, and started to laugh along with me, ahahahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment